The ESC is offering cardiology practitioners a range of certifications to test and assess their knowledge, skills and performance in their practice following post-graduation, educational and training experiences.
ESC certifications are both a proof of professional excellence to the patients and a way for practitioners to enhance their good practice.
Proposed ESC certification programmes include:
Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA)
European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
- Adult transesophageal echocardiography
- Adult transthoracic echocardiography
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance
- Congenital heart disease echocardiography
- Nuclear cardiology and cardiovascular computed tomography
- TEE, TTE, CHD Recertification
- Mutual recognition
European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)