Jean-Pierre Bassand, Chairperson
Anselm Gitt, co-Chairperson
Y. Hasin, M. Tubaro, F. Schiele, M. Gierlotka, H. Bueno, L. Wallentin, Keith Fox, A. Parkhomenko
The purposes of the ACS Registry are to document current presentation of ACS in Europe and to determine the adherence to current ESC guidelines for the management of the different kinds of ACS with respect to:
- Acute reperfusion treatment (STEMI)
- Invasive vs conservative treatment (NSTEMI / UA)
- Adjunctive medical treatment (all ACS)
Follow-up status is collected at one year to assess the immediate, in-hospital and 1-year outcome of patients with ACS.
The secondary objectives of this project were:
- To assess medical resource utilisation and its impact on outcome in different countries and different types of hospitals.
- Test prospectively the value of existing treatment algorithms to predict disease-related outcomes.
- Compare current clinical practice of ACS in 2006/7 with clinical practice in 2000 and 2004 (data from the Euro Heart Surveys ACS-I and ACS-II)
Please contact us to receive more information on this project.