For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training. A new user friendly platform will allow you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, general cardiologists
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC). The EBAC Certificate will be delivered to webinar participants.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and a high speed internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 60 minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.