For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training. A new user friendly platform will allow you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, general cardiologists
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditationby the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC). The EBAC Certificate will be delivered only for effective participation of at least 30 minutes.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and a high speed internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 60 minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.
This programme is supported by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer Alliance, Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH, Novartis Pharma AG and SERVIER in the form of unrestricted educational grants.
The scientific programme has not been influenced in any way by its sponsors. Read more about the ESC Consolidated Educational programme sponsorship here