Heart Failure is the annual meeting of the Heart Failure Association of the ESC, established as the world's leading congress for experts in cardiology to discuss strategies for a universal approach towards prevention and the treatment of heart failure.
The scientific programme of the Heart Failure 2017 congress will be submitted to the European Board of Accreditation in Cardiology for review. As a reference, please note that Heart Failure 2016 was accredited for 21 hours of CME credits.
- 6 148 healthcare professionals from more than 100 countries
- 272 Faculty
- 108 scientific programme sessions
- 21 hours of CME credits in 2015
- 2 010 abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 70 late breaking trials submitted
- 30 Industry partners, 2000m2 Exhibition, 47 Industry sessions & workshops